Movie Review Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones


This is my movie review of Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones . Thanks to ChurpChurp, I won Churpremiere tickets The Marked Ones at TGV One Utama. If you are a fan of Paranormal Activity movie franchise, you should read this. 

SINOPSIS: 
This is a story of Jesse and his friend who unfortunately menggatal to sneak at their neighbour's house when she died mysteriously. Apparently she was involved in dark magic. The next morning, Jesse woke up with a bite mark on his arm and starts to develop some inhumane power. At first, he and Hector thought it was special, but not until they knew the disturbing truth. Jesse was already "marked" and start to change. The ending? I won't spoil it for you, but it was really a surprise. 


MOVIE REVIEW
Just like other Paranormal Activity movies,it is found footage style. Yet tapi it did't make you dizzy unlike some others.. Somehow felt real and raw, that’s how good the actors are. Never a dull moment la for me. Unfortunately for me, I didn't watch Paranormal Activity 1-3 fully, so apparently that's why I dont understand some part of the movie. Apart from the puzzling questions I have, I really enjoyed The Marked Ones


RATING: 3.5/5. Because I didn't watch Paranormal Activity 1-3 to fully understand The Marked Ones. If you did, I believe it will be mind-blowing sebab dia interconnect the previous movie.


TRAILER:

Release Date in Malaysia: 2 January 2014.

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: