Delicious 50% Promo in September


Love delicious food? Specifically, you love to dine at DELICIOUS? Yummy food I must say.. But did you know DELICIOUS has fantastic deals this September?
I just saw this tweet on Twitter (of course-lah kan?).

So decided to check DELICIOUS website. And I found even more exciting events this September!

It's true then. Come to DELICIOUS on 9 September 2013 and you can get 50% off for EVERYTHING on DELICIOUS menu! Planning to have my lunch at Mid Valley Delicious la kot.. Too bad I cant join the Delicious Foodie Fest and sample the new menu.

My 1st time dining at DELICIOUS was during Astro On-The-Go Explorer blogger event.  I'm hooked since then.

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: