My Ticket to Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash

Nuffnang turns 6! Sudah masuk tadika. So sudah pandai dengar muzik. That's why, I created this playlist just for you Nuffnang and other Nuffnangers!
I promise the songs will rock the party when you play it at Lust. Errr, but you have to choose me as a winner la right? *hint hint*

Here is my playlist at Deezer.com, shared at both Facebook and Twitter:
Atika's Playlist on Facebook 
Atika's Playlist on Twitter.

Why I chose the songs?

Songs #1: Now You're Gone by Basshunter feat. DJ Mental.
This is interesting. I heard this song while I went shopping at Carrefour. I'm so hooked at this song, and I went to find it. Luckily the home teater showed the title of this song! I jot down the title and searched it at YouTube.

Song #2: 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train.
Hahaha! At 1st I found the music sound familiar, just like the Phantom of the Opera song. When I look at the music video, I was laughing. This is my fav song during my karaoke session.

Song #3: Scream & Shout.
Nothing much to say.. Music is good, but I'm choosing it because "..and Britney, bitch".

Song #4. Bara Bara Bara Bere Bere Bere
Heard it on radio. Felt like dancing. just trying my luck googling the only word I understand, which turns out to be the song title..ahaks.

Song #5. It's My Life -by Bon Jovi
I found this song motivating. And the start of this song- killer!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: