I Win! ChurpPremiere Soar into the Sun

Yiiihaa! I won again exclusive invitation for ChurpPremiere - Soar into the Sun! Jangan jealous ya..

Actually I lost in the 1st place. Huhu. I entered the contest under Nuffnang for #NNPremiereScreening Soar into the Sun. This is my entry at Nuffnang:

What you would name your very own personal fleet of fighter jets and what would be your signature attack move?
 
When I didnt get the invitation-I straight away tried my luck under ChurpChurp pulak. Lucky me, the dateline for ChurpChurp, was later than Nuffnang. This is my winning entry:

“If you could fly a jet, what would you name it and what are you going to do with it?”

Waa, baru perasan my entry was at 1:23pm on 01/11/2012. Wallaweyy!
Tak sia-sia malu with my friends for this Facebook entry. haha. Cant wait to watch Rain! encemnya diaaaaa..

So tonight, I will watch Soar into the Sun with my movie buddy - Fareed. Tonight, I will also collect my grand prize that I won from ChurpChurp for Looper contest. Check out what I won here: I'm a Grand Prize Winner for Looper contest!

Oh ya, though I didnt win this invitation from Nuffnang, I won #NNPremiere Screening for Cold Wars on Wednesday. ehehehe..

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: