Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland. Simple. Legoland "FORGOT" to invite me during the big opening. I was chosen to be born for this. That's why my mom gave birth to me on 15 September.
Exhibit A:

Uniquely, another of my brother also is the Chosen One- he was born on 15 September as well!

So imagine my sadness when I wasn't invited for the Legoland grand opening on 15 September 2012. To mark my 31st birthday. I was heartbroken. This lead to this epic birthday wish this year:
(this is a raw footage, pardon the shrieking laughter of us,hehe)

 Exhibit B:


So Maybank. Please send me to Legoland. I wish to feature it in http://jalanography.blogspot.com/ as well

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: