Nuffnang Cashout #3

My 3-digit Nuffnang payment. For the 3rd time. I always requested cashout when it reached 3 digits. Worth the RM1 spent for requesting cashout.
Next month request for Adsense cashout pulak.



Wallawey! I just noticed I cashout once every year.. damn slow due to my inactivity in blogging last years.

But I dunno why when I hover, the amount available is RM102.92. But when I want to cashout, it only shows RM102.67. Mana hilang 35sen itu?  Should I send a ticked to Nuffnang support?

For my previous Nuffnang cashout, read here:
1st Nuffnang Cashout
Nuffnang Cashout #1
Cheque Nuffnang Hampir Tiba

I didnt blog about my 2nd cashout since during that time I was in hibernate mode..hihi.

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: