A Dummy Guide to create Dummy Logo Merdeka 2012


With credit to Jonathanfun.com, I decided to "CHALLENGE" myself to create this fugly Logo Merdeka ke 55 2012.

So I follow almost all the step, a bit differently. I was trying to trace the step of how this instant-fame designer is creating her "masterpiece". So I guess here is the way she did it:


Tutorial Mudah CUT/COPY PASTE Logo Merdeka 2012:

1. Open Google > Image. Search "Logo 1 Malaysia". Copy a decent size one. Paste in Word/Paint.
2. Now search "Bendera Malaysia" or Bendera Malaysia berkibar".  Copy Paste.
3. Type "M". I use the following: 100 (font size), Tw Cen MT Condensed Extra Bold (font type). Make the color Blue.
4. Type "erdeka". I use the following: 72 (font size), Vladimir Script (font type). Blue (color).
5. Type "Janji Ditepati". I use the following: 36 (font size), Arial Black (font type). Red (color).
6. Type "55". I use the following: 72 (font size), Britannic Bold (font type). Yellow (color). Black (Outline).
7. I use Print Screen to capture no 3-6 as image. Cut and paste each word/number.
8. Set transparent color for all images. Now, adjust all the images accordingly. Walla! DONE!
Lebih kurang la kan? Hehehe...
Please la change this fugly-Merdeka Logo ke 55 nih!

NOTE: Why i said she? Coz baca from OhArtis! rumour said this logo is created by a new staff that just joined for 2-3 months. Doesnt matter la new or old staff-coz I believe high school student can create a better logo-even if using CUT, COPY & PASTE method. LOL!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: