BLABBERINA 1st Nuffnang Cashout!

My FIRST ADVERTORIAL (and my last for this season's Project Alpha)


My FIRST BATCH of METERED EARNINGS

my FIRST CASHOUT. Pretty good for my 1st month right?

But I will not cashout today. Why? Do read the statement I circled: 
Please also allow 30 days from the end of the month for your payment to be processed and sent.
So it means, even if I cashout on 2 June or 25 June,it won't make any difference. it will only be processed 30 days after the month's end. So, I can still wait for my next week earnings..hehe


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING INTERESTED WITH ALL MY ADS HERE & CLICKING IT!!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: