My Wiggy-Pleasure to the Ladies

This is my first attempt for Project Alpha Instant Cash Blogging.
And i know it's late,but still-

I can't draw. Sad. So hope this is acceptable
I can just edit pictures. Not even using photoshop. But this is really how I hope the near future will be.
Cute WIGGY that i can wore around my neck! The reasons:


1. Bling-bling yet functional
2.I always misplace things. Surely syok if i can wear it around my neck

This is taken from http://www.varologic.com



HERE ARE PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 VIDEO: EPS 33-35






Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: