MY 2 CONTESTS

Hopefully all of you will make my blog alive with these 2 contest. The reasons why 1 started:

- surely to promo my not-yet-popular-blog
- I'll be away for 1 week to Kem PLKN Jugra, but dont want the traffic to stop.hehe
- to encourage ppl to read & comment more!!
- Also to promo my other blog http://shopperina.blogspot.com/ and its products

so do join CONTEST #1:COMMENT-A-LOT and CONTEST #2: REFER-A-LOT

**all entry from today onwards are Auto-Post. I cannot reply to any of ur comments

same prize, different contest 

*this is an auto-entry

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

because i'm not rly computer-smart, i don't rly get it, but i know what comment-a-lot means! haha. :p