Why I Wont Support Earth Hour 100%

Previously, Ive shared some of the "smart" ways to "support" Earth Hour.

Here's why I dont think so I'm going to support Earth Hour solely.

Coz ive already saving electricity monthly. My bills are free coz I keep it under RM20/month. Usually around RM 15-18 only. (Malaysian gov waived off the bills for below RM20)

I'm using laptop. I never continuously charge my lappie while using it. I'll charge only when the battery is low, and quickly plugged off when it is fully recharged.

I always switch off the lights and other switched when not using it.

I dont let my radio create a background music when trying to sleep.

I dont continuously charging my handphone.

Ive stopped downloading non-stop. Just copy from my brothers.hehe..They'll always download everything I ever need.

So, I dont see any need to support Earth Hour specifically on 1 day.
Ive been doing it daily. =) I will not stop after Earth Hour.

So for others, I applaud if u support Earth Hour heartily. and dont stop on that 1 particular day. Dont brag about supporting it, when u keep on wasting energies before and after that hour.

Save the EARTH DAILY!!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i strongly agreed with u... :D
but still being a part of Earth Hour might be good too :D

atreyu strange said...

Supporting Earth Hour doesn't mean we don't help to save energy on every other day. What you do to save energy is what I do too.

Yet, I'm switching off the lights for that one-bloody-hour because I want MY VOTE to be in.

Do it for the vote. Politics ONLY WORK by vote, remember. And there's gonna be a lot of politics involved in Copenhagen..

Atika Ramlan said...

atreyu,u got a point.actually,ive already sign up for Earth Hour.it just I dont want others to signup for Earth Hour for the sake of joining others only

atreyu strange said...

Yeahh, I understand. Many take this event for all the WRONG reasons!