Part II: Loser I Am


Now I feel such a loser for not earning high enuff after working for 5 years.

I feel so small compared to my other engineering friends-who of course mainly working with Petronas or other top-notch company.

I was green with envy knowing they've been overseas for both jobs and leisure..

I am the brightest in the family, but my brother who almost flunked his SPM and sister my getting higher pay now. oh yeah-both of them are under Telekom (my sis MMU, my bro TM Multimedia College).

I've changed from an outspoken,cheerful girl..to a sad,woeful woman.

I'm not married and not even sure whether my current cik abang is a "strong" figure for me.

I've bigger plans in Education biz, but I've got no moral support nor financial.

I know various ways to make money, but I cant do it on my own. Far too busy with a lot of things, and nobody seems to be able to take over..

Ive missed a lot of my frens' weddings, occasions etc which I really regret.

I also hate to whine and writing all of this-coz some of u might say I'm not grateful.


and of course I hate getting FATTER!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: