Part I:Glory I Am

this is my 1st emotional posting.
and maybe even 1 of the most honest posting-directly from the bottom of my heart

after almost 28 years, I still feel like a big loser.

WHY?

I was blessed to go to boarding school right after my UPSR.
But I was not involved in anything memorable..

I was blessed with 8As in PMR.
But I made stupid decision to pursue Technical Engineering instead of Science Stream

I got 7 aggregate in SPM trial, landing me offers from MMU, UTP among others.
And I chose UTP to pursue my IT degree. Just bcoz I was afraid to take Pyhsics and Chemistry. and the dream to work with Petronas..

Graduated with 2nd Upper Class-but I felt nothing fulfilling.
IT was not suitable for me, but I doubt if Engineering is the correct choice either.
and I dated such a loser back then.

My family house burnt down after graduating--erasing all my sweetest memories in University.
I stil cant get over the feelings. I dont have pics in my U-life, I dont have pics during my graduation!!

Landed with jobs, good jobs actually right after graduation. Lastly landed as IT Officer for Government (Pegawai Sistem Maklumat). Still it was not satisfying, I know I studied and working in an area not suited for my soul..

and now, where am I?
why I still feel such a loser?

(i'll continue in 2nd part..)

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: