KL Drift II-pics

As promised, some pics and videos of KL Drift II shooting.
My video of cos blur since I was using handphone camera only. So, I merged it with a good video.
So dont flame me or marah2 for the low quality ek...

All this was shot last Wed ,midnite nearby newly-built Wisma Perkeso.





3 Cars, 3 drivers/stuntmen. The main Driver: Along. 2nd car D-wan. 3 car is Yoong, if I'm not mistaken. D-wan like a taiko, Yoong at first I thought was the mechanic only...hehe


Alamak! problem while editing the video.I'll upload the video tomorrow. Mau tido..

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Mr Apam said...

blurrr..... xramai ker masa tu...

ok lh..tunggu video