Snip Snip!!

finally went to a hair salon. called E3, the 273th branch in Asia
here's my review..
now hv promo.so i tried taiwan hair spa rm19.90.
it was inclusive of aroma neck/shoulder massage, scalp cleansing,arm reflexology and hair wash massage.
waa,sumthing new..u r advised to wear short sleeves or ez-to-roll-up-sleeves,coz they massage the whole arms.the scalp cleansing,minty.the massage was good. I was attended by Susan.

then for the haircut rm15.90. she did ok. my layer looks cute.

downside for susan : x smooth during hairwash. not so delicate laa..n she forgot to clean my face after the haircut..

E3 use schwarzkopf. i might consider to do my rebonding/relaxing there. what i saw,the stylist are welcoming n friendly..warmer feeling,not too exclusive.

definitely going to bring my bf there to try the taiwan hair spa!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: