All by Myself..tsk!

Wednesday.my off day.but i'm bz as a bee!

morning,hv to go to KUMON to finish admin tasks. then off to BP 10 for tuition at 1pm.

then drove to Bdr Puteri. I had a craving for Kluang Coffee, but felt that Bdr Kinrara is too far to go by MYSELF. so just went to Bdr Puteri,lots of Kopitiam..

but I didnt go to any of the Kopitiams. dont hv the mood,so just tapau kfc n bought breads & cakes from a new bakery..Waaa, suddenly a lot of new shops opening in Bdr Puteri..

Sudeenly saw a hair salon. E3. Offering Taiwan Hair Spa. hmmm, i really need a haircut. but when i reached the counter, a stylist suggest me to come tomorrow as they were short of staffs. not a problem,tomorrow also I'm off..

Hope this salon is OK..will give my review tomorrow..

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: