Part-time "Player"

again--my frens called me a "player".just like the old days..i'm used to it,and i knew my frens dont really mean anything with that word =)

but heck,do u think i love being like this? hehehehe..i love being seriously attached with some1 rather than kept on dating here n there..there is nothing more i wanted that tying a know with some1 i love...i kept on dating,flirting here n there--and look where i am right now..25,and still single =b

but,that's not the case now rite? hehee..i'm already 25,not too young nor too old.so i just want to grab the opportunity while being a solo..why shd i missed out the opportunities to meet some1 while still single? i might meet my Mr Right,my soulmate incidently what..ahakss

but like i'm saying..not all of them are BF material..n for sure,none so far is husband material =b but at least i have them to accompany me,calling me..and jimat my money coz tak pyh byr lunch/dinner or tgh muvi..hehehe..ok what?

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: