Old Memories with NSync

hmmm..my first writing in frenster..nah,this isnt going to be my private diary,just some words from time to time--if i have the time,n things to tell

what make me write in here? i've my other blogs -which i dont really update frequently..hehehe

the thing is,i was surfing the net.and went into youtube to search some videos..and came across--NSYNC!! my most beloved group once upon a time (still is!). when i stumbled upon the videos,i kept remembering their Madison Square Garden concert--which is by far the BEST ever!! ive lost the CD in a fire--sigh..

so now,i'm just watching them from youtube..Ahhhh,such memories..brings me back to UTP's life..blok Metana, Etana..how my CD was passed around almost the whole block.how i kept watching it too many times ..

and speaking of which,it remind me of some1..some1 whom i said have a resemblance with JC (only both of us knew,i guess) that's old story,but can stop me reminiscing that moment..

Mmmuuaapah to NSYNC!!

Atika Ramlan

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: